The client must inform in writing before the project commences if any material or information provided by the client is confidential. Personal information and private company information will be covered by the India Privacy Act. Separate charges will be levied on the client for additional privacy requirements.
We do not share or sell any of your details with third party companies without your permission and we will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
If the project requires the client to prepare or provide documentation, information, images or otherwise, the client has to accept that delays in delivery and it may result in the project taking longer than estimated duration. We aim to meet the client’s deadline at all times, however, if a deadline is pushed forward by the client, this may incur additional charges to complete on time.
For the commencement of the project, the client has to place a order via email with advance payment.Wabodryms IT Solutions recommend that the client conduct relevant research prior to the approval of any services.
- Wabodryms retain the right to display works in our portfolio, and for the purpose of advertising or marketing our services online or offline.
- All work supplied is believed to constitute original work, and is prepared in good faith that it does not infringe the rights of any other party.Wabodryms cannot provide an absolute guarantee that any specific works do not infringe upon existing third-party rights, inadvertently, by coincidence or otherwise.
- By approving any final work in writing, the client assumes the responsibility for the subsequent usage of the chosen work
Any drawing, design, illustration, copyrighting, concept or code created for the client is licensed to the client on a one-time only basis and may not be modified, re-used or re-distributed in any way or form without the express written consent of Wabodryms IT Solutions. In the event of multiple proposed designs being submitted to the client for selection, the one design selected is deemed by Wabodryms IT Solutions as fulfilling the contract.
- Wabodryms IT Solutions has the right to re-evaluate a quote based on any additional work required by the client. The client will be notified of any additional costs that may occur before any additional or overtime work is carried out.
- The validity of the quote is for 30 days. After 30 days a new quote has to be requested by the client. The supply of content and images or media files is the responsibility of the client.
- All change requests must be made in writing.
- For Design revisions/Layout Modification additional revisions will be chargeable.
- If work has to be re-done because an incorrect brief has been supplied by the client, or the brief changes in any way, we have the right to charge for changes made at our current rates.
- For errors occurred from our side, the changes will be done free of cost.
- A client has the right to cancel their project. In the event of cancellation of this assignment, ownership of all copyrights and the original art work shall be retained by Wabodryms IT Solutions, and expenses already incurred, shall be paid by the client.
- For any services incurred expenses shall be paid by the client. A client will be invoiced for work carried out so far based at our current rates.
- Any payment deposits are nonrefundable.
- For any services send us your project details,Advance payment and we will start your work within 48 hours.
- After approving our quotation, 50% deposit must be paid upon project acceptance. Deposits are nonrefundable and work will not commence until the deposit has been received.
- Final product will be delivered to the client only after receiving the full payment of a service hired by the client.
- Any changes made to a project after the client has approved any final work, will be billed to the client.
- Any refusal or failure of payment by the client will be prosecuted legally through our legal channels, which fall within the regional jurisdiction of the City Council of Ahmedabad (Gujarat-India).
- While the project is being worked upon, our support team will be available to assist the client. After the completion of project our support team will be available to address client’s queries. A client will have to write to us email@example.com for additional support services.
Our services are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not offer refunds.
Our support team will be available to assist the client under such situations with 48 hours maximum clearance time
Any client experiencing problems with a service should contact on firstname.lastname@example.org